hey everyone.......join in here... =)

Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Empty Feeling In Train

adrija

The Empty Feeling In Train
By- Adrija Gupta
This piece was written by me on 18th of August 2010 while travelling on a train.......

This empty feeling is damn toxicating and is killing me. Even though my eyes don't show any signs of raging tears, my heart is crying, crying in such a way that I am feeling my heart shrink and bearing the pain of a shrinking heart is unbearably unbearable.
All I can do right now is that look at the moon through this faded night sky and think of him, give a flying kiss to the moon which I know will surely give my kiss to him, who is looking at the moon right now, I am sure of it.
Five more days with this same feeling, I am sure to become a living mechanical puppet unable to feel anything. I wish i could just feel his hand on my head right at this moment, it would give me just so much strength, so much joy that I would be able to sleep in the night knowing that he is right beside me, watching over me.
I see his face in this world of loneliness. His voice, a single word from his mouth will play a medicine to a feverish infant.
I am just wondering, how can this girl fall so deeply in love that she is ready to jump off this train that she is in??? How could I be so strong???
I know that he is thinking of me too. If I could just gaze at him...
This empty toxicating feeling is just killing me.
I know that these tear drops value, cause each and every drop contains compressed feelings of mine for him.
And as they roll down my cheeks, I just wish his enchanting hand could be there to wipe them off.
This empty toxicating feeling is just killing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment